Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Perfect songs I enjoy the cool music box full support win7



Windows7 available in the following, its beautiful interface, the taskbar preview, quick jumps and a series of new features and attractive. The cool music box, as I have the best network music player, has the lead in realizing the full support of win7. In win7 system, cool music box I can bring users to enjoy the cool bright and dazzling in the songs. Here we go for yourself.

1, the taskbar preview song information at a glance

Under the win7 songs with cool music box I, we just move the mouse to the taskbar icon cool on my music box will display the currently playing song information (Figure 1). So cool my music box, we minimized state can easily view song information, is not very convenient?






Figure 1: cool I am currently playing song information

Second, rapid jump record of recent songs

Right-click the task bar cool my music box, you can quickly jump in the often-heard songs in the show recently, click on to quickly jump to the appropriate song to play. Select "Lock the taskbar this program," I can also cool music box locked to the task bar, the establishment of a "quick start" icon (Figure 2). Click the icon to quickly start after cool my music box.






Figure 2: A Quick Start

Third, quickly add local music

In win7, even without opening the cool music box my case, we can quickly cool local music to my music. Open the local music store catalog, select the music after the double-click or click on the top left of the symbol of cool to open my music box (Figure 3), I can start the cool music box, the selected music will be automatically added to cool my music box "default list ", enough magic bar.






Figure 3: Fast playing Play music files

Fourth, the perfect combination of gorgeous interface

If you ask win7 place to attract the user what is? That the interface is absolutely gorgeous one of the main reasons. Interface in such a beautiful songs of course, gorgeous songs use the same software interface will match. Click to cool music box at the top of my "skin" button, the theme of eight and 30 kinds of skin win7 interface complement each other (Figure 4), natural, must be able to bring you the best visual effects.






Figure 4: cool on my skin

After testing, cool music box in Windows7 I run a very good performance, I believe we can use in the operation of feeling well.







Recommended links:



Three Anti-monopoly Law Enforcement Departments, Year Introduced Several New Deal Soon



H.264 TO AVI



Tianjin Ninghe HOTEL selection Maxima



Trace And Ping Tools comments



MTS To MP4



Kids Education Guide



Qi Cheng WHITE-COLLAR workers willing to work part-time outside the "private activities"



Telephone box 2



To the ants AND the Express "cosmetic"



Paladin examination and topics for 4 Years (1)



Dawn set sail: Shenzhen Deng Yihui (3)



FLV To IPod



SYBASE Services



No comments:

Post a Comment